Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ada apa dengan UK?

It's like coming back home~ hello Leeds! i'm back!

Well, nothing has changed much...summer is still the same~ warm, fuzzy breeze; exactly the way I love it! I long the things i left badly~ Oasis, maple pecan, mackerel, green grass, the every-2 minutes- FIRST bus, and the people~ oh! how can i forget the pleasure of being greet in such a manner :-) It took me years to hear the words of 'thank you' or a simple smile in returns when dealing with people in KL...please don't get me wrong, KLrians are becoming more polite these days, of course :) it just that sometimes, people tend to be ruthless when they're occupied with things.


When I first arrived in Leeds, cik yah is truly the happiest person to see me! we've been chatting for hours and I couldn't stop laughing along the way! I left the UK when Along in year 2 and blimey, she's in High School now! Can't stop to notice how old I had become when Omel starts to talk about life and her dreams.....mind you, these two girls really amaze me :-p


We've spend 4-days in Leeds before leaving to London to reunite with abah and che. Well, i've been to London several times before, but this trip was solely planned for akok whom hadn't got a chance to be there. Nevertheless, we enjoyed the trip very much! We've been to Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, Sherlock Holmes' Museum and Jack the Ripper Walk. Abah, thank you!!!! ~hug~ Of course, the trip would be meaningless without the one-whole-day ride with 'hop on, hop off' bus :D and surely by exploring the magnificent view of the big city with Thames River Cruise!

I was hoping to venture the great Madame Tussauds, a tourist attraction museum for celebrity wax figures this time; well at least I can take a picture next to the late MJ ~LOL~ but like always, the queue is unbelievable! It seems likely that everyone has the same 'wicked' intention as mine, otherwise they won't be torturing themselves standing up there as early as 8 a.m. ! URGH!! The same thing happens at the London Dungeon, but since I've been there before so it would be my least interest to join the group. Poor Akok, I know she's dying to be there and to experience the spooky part of London~ sigh. Nevertheless, that's how the idea of embracing the spirit of Jake the Ripper being popped up :-D It was a clear sky and sunny day~unfortunately~ but the storyteller did a good job really! Oh did i tell you that he's a cutie? well, that's what it is~ lol!
I couldn't stop to awe him with the knowledge he has. I guess, being in the field for years should be a good practice on how to attract the audience :-) And the fact that he's a graduate amaze me more. I would like to see more of him~ the spirit of course ;-)~ in our local graduates. It doesn't matter what fields are you in but when it comes to the issue of job implementation, determination and hard works matter. To have a degree is indeed an advantage. Thus, you can be a professional in that sense. Hmmm...let say if I start to cook, and I have a Law degree, then I can be a professional legal chef, can I? ehhehehe you need a dream before it can be an aspiration to achieve, right? ~wink

Well, I guess UK will always be my next stop for vacation~sigh~ can someone please give me a free return ticket for this coming christmas? I have a bunch of list to shop for! eheheheh mimpi la kan :p I was hoping to be there a bit longer, perhaps with someone that I can talk for hours...and learn so much things together...kapan ya? Satu hari mungkin..insya Allah, if Allah permits :)

2 comments:

  1. Bestnya, asal aq x pergi :( ala..baru ingat sklh -roll eyes-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, be sure to check out our tours if the one above is booked out. Hope to see you guys here in London.

    ReplyDelete