Thursday, April 30, 2009

Finally, Maybe

Exam's over. Don't think I can really describe the feeling..It's PRICELESS!

~phew~

Sometimes, I do think that it would be good to have-it-all in a row. You don't want to be the one who still have to 'eat' all those cases when others start to celebrate, don't you? Nevertheless, everything will come in price. Of course you have to sacrifice a l-o-t at an early stage. Alhamdulillah, we are now free to venture other parts of the world (except from studying!), well at least for a few month before start panicking for the result! yikes!!

Just a few week before the final, I managed to set a weekend get-together with some good friends from Uni. It was tremendously FUN!! especially when they surprised me with a sweet belated bday celebration~ touching banget! I'd never knew they had this plan before hand, well not when we had a tight schedule with classes, group assignments and backups! Surely the best part would be the 'bday vid wishes'! It was so thoughtful to have such sweet words that can be re-play again and again. I shed my happy tears like mak- mak ok? ahahhaha Thank you girls~ hug~ you guys simply the BEST!


happy 31st!
happy 31st!

One thing that really get into me whilst watching the video is the song Selamat Ulang Tahun Sayang by famous singaporean singer, Imran Ajmain. It makes me wonder how things happened in a split-second. Well, of course being 3 years working and studying is not merely a day! It just that sometimes you never imagine things to come and go in your life before you notice them. Apart of being me most of the times, I treasure something which is worth knowing at; that is passion. I knew nothing about being passionate in studying, not until I studied Law. I never realize of being passionate with others until I spend most of my spare time with study group members; as we shared laugh, tears and being mad with each other all the way :) and I never experience being passionately in love with some people that I cared so much, until I found it hard to be with them anymore :( Well, who am I to justify that life should accommodate all our needs? I trust Allah in this, surely He had the best plan for me in the near future. For the time being, I'll try my best to be strong and pray for the best, amin. I mentioned in my earlier post, and I'm gonna say it again with no regret~ i love my life to the fullest, and I thank Allah for every moment I had~ alhamdulillah

Special words to my course mates: Thank you for everything, though we probably wont be seeing each other in class after this, our friendship won't die. We'll keep in touch aite? Gonna miss u guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment