Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welly in Memory

"Panasnya!"
I never stop complaining when it comes to weather.

Well, you can always blame the global warming, or extra credits to open burning, pollution, or perhaps the widely usage of plastic container. At the end of the day, we have to go back to the square one; it's us, human being who should behave as part of the larger whole; to be able to control the nature~ to be a hero. It's time for change everyone!

On the other hand, I received a call from my darling sis a few days back. She told me it's rainy days in Welly at the moment. How i wish i can be with her now. Wellington is definitely a place to visit! Well, provided that you enjoy a windy afternoon, a picturesque view, and yummy lamb for kuzi!~mouth watery 

I remember the day when we throw her a visit in last july. It was a remarkable holiday really. We enjoy the scenery as much as we enjoy the seafood delicacies! oh yes, you wont find any small fish here at the market. Qielle told me that the government save it for penguins~tak sangka kena berebut dgn penguins pulak hihihhi


When we were in Auckland, Abah generously took us to the Sea World to experience the gigantic aquarium fills with sharks, penguins, eels and many more. Oh! did I mention that we had a chance to watch the feeding time for stingray! Eiyewwwww....the fish is so big that it can just swallow the trainer in seconds~ Scary man! What amazes me more that stingray actually doesn't have teeth! Can you believe that? Subhanallah...can't imagine what's gonna happen next should the fish is fully occupied with razor-sharp teeth ~worried


One of the most memorable moments in Wellington is surely the picturesque view of Mount Victoria. We spent the whole evening embracing the spirit of Lady Arwen in an adventurous journey, looking for Mr Legolas ahahhahahahahah. Of course we did not follow the whole trail that was portrayed in LOTR trilogy but we had tried some. Kalau hari-hari lalu jalan macam ni gerenti kurus you!


Heheheh it's funny to think how qielle and I start to mix around with akok (my other sis). She's not bad at all for a company. It just that she's more realistic and practical than I am. We're getting along very well over time. Guess it has to be her face that resembles Mama a lot. Kurang- kurang terubatla rindu tu kan *wink* Of course, my truly gossiping pal would always be qielle :-D And now I start missing her again *sigh
You take a good care over there, girl. My prayers will always be with you ~hug

No comments:

Post a Comment